Working with a Board Member volunteer, Melanated PEARL Corp provides employment links weekly with hiring requirements. The Melanated PEARL Corporation seeks to help grantees and adults in Clayton County and South Metro Atlanta secure employment. We are actively working to support those who have experienced a loss income and who want to work to gain the skills they need to get a job and keep it.
Week of March 15, 2021
Front Office Assistant – Northside Hospital (Fayetteville)
The Front Office Assistant will be responsible for clerical duties of the department. Responsible for greeting patients, staff and physicians in a pleasant and professional manner. This position must prioritize and perform various clerical duties while answering all incoming phone calls. Job duties may include but not limited to check-in, check-out, collecting patient demographic information, pulling charts, utilizing EMR systems, insurance verification, and varying responsibilities depending on department.
Must be able to prioritize and organize. Must be proficient in the use and application of personal computers and word processing software programs. Ability to maintain tact and diplomacy in tough patient situations as the Front Office Assistant represents the face of the office.
License/Certification Requirements: No
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No
Are you looking for some easy extra $$ in your pocket? Staffmark has the perfect opportunity in Hapeville, Ga! Saturdays only!
Pay rate: $15 / hour
Shift: SATURDAYS ONLY starts at 5am and works until finish (typically 8-10 hours) – this is ONGOING!
Essential Job Tasks
As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for assisting with a variety of jobs. Your day to day duties will include:
- Sorting orders and invoices
- Palletizing product in warehouse
- Preparing products for shipping
- Entry level position
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Stand, bend and stretch for duration of the shift
Ready to Get Started?
Are you ready to apply? Complete our online application at www.staffmark.com. Visit our office any day Monday-Thursday 8am-12pm 5000 Clark Howell Hwy Atlanta, Ga
Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat 10pm-6:30am
This Position Will Be Responsible For…
- Prepare products to be received or shipped from warehouse/department.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Prepare routine activity reports.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
You might be a great fit if…
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
PHYSICAL PRESENCE REQUIRED
The School Secretary provides a variety of clerical and administrative support to the administrators which includes typing, editing and proofreading letters, reports, memoranda, contracts and staff calendars. Responds to routine inquiries. Additional or differentiated duties may be assigned depending upon the nature of the work duties associated with the school/department.
- Types, edits and proofreads correspondence, reports, memoranda and contracts
- Receives and screens phone calls, greets visitors and reviews and disseminates incoming mail
- Facilitates communications to administrator in emergency situations
- Provides customer service to visitors, parents and staff; schedules meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- Maintains payroll records, makes bank deposits and disbursements, maintains time and attendance records
- Purchases supplies and monitors procurements
- Provides first aid service to students and staff in school nurse’s absence
- Administer and/or support the state and local standardized testing processes and policies
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of related experience required
Salary Grade: 119
Salary Range: $35, 165 to $52, 573
Work Days: 252
The AST’s primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macy’s Portal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees. Performs other duties as assigned.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the general public
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy’s commitment to our customer
- Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management
- Input employment data in the Job Requisition System and handle all new hire paperwork, orientation, and training sessions
- Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis
- Act as MST liaison and train colleagues on how to call in repairs
- Complete weekly store newsletter, maintain store bulletin board program, and organize store recognition allies
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant communication with customers and colleagues
- Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs simultaneously for extended periods of time.
- Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Frequently lift/move up to 10lbs
Full Job Description
Precision Employment is seeking:
- Shipping and Receiving Clerks
- Pick/ Packers
- STAND UP FORKLIFT / REACH TRUCK
Please come to our office to apply. 6035 Bakers Ferry Road Ste. 250 Atlanta, Ga 30336 Monday – Thursday from 8 am- 10 am or 12:30 pm- 2 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14 – $18 per hour
**Apply Today and Start Tomorrow!!
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
Under the direction of the Warehouse & Assembly Manager, the Warehouse Associate is someone who performs a variety of warehouse duties in accordance with company policies and procedures. Duties include shipping and receiving product. This is a non-supervisory position.
Shipping & Receiving:
- Pick finished goods according to sales orders
- Label and scan each shipment and check all items for accuracy
- Prepare sturdy, balanced pallet loads for damage free shipping
- Notify supervisor or sales department when major discrepancies occur, over-shipments or substitutions have been made
- On received goods, scans and counts all items unloaded from trucks, or trailers
- Check suppliers’ count and reports discrepancies to carrier and to department which placed the order
- Unload inbound containers with finished goods or parts
- Follow all safety policies
Maintain Work Practices:
- Maintain work environment to 5S standards
- Punctual: begins work on time and returns from lunch and breaks on time
- All paperwork and database entries filled out completely and accurately
- Promote a positive team atmosphere with co-workers
Marginal Job Functions:
- Other projects as assigned
- High school degree or GED required
- Shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to lift 35 lbs regularly, 50 lbs occasionally and 70+ lbs as a team lift or with material handling equipment
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Mailroom/Production Clerk – Exela Technologies Inc. (Forest Park) URGENTLY HIRING!
Responsible for preparing and scanning a variety of customer documents. This includes the tasks of arranging documents in prescribed order and format, inserting targets at customer request and repairing documents as needed. Scans documents on a variety of scanning equipment including microfilming cameras. Verifies input data to ensure accuracy of completed work, scans and edits work for errors during processing.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Prepare documents according to job instructions per each client’s specifications.
- Prepping documents may include; alphabetizing, putting documents in numerical order and/or date order, removing staples, etc.
- Ability to identify different document types.
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Good time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- May be required to spend long periods of time sitting with close visual acuity to personal computer.
- High levels of repetitive motion on a daily basis
- Ability to lift 20 – 50 pound containers.
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mailroom/production: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)